Saturday, February 23, 2008

Yes, we are still waiting...

5 days past.
Last night was frustrating. I was trying so hard to not let my hopeful thoughts be loud enough for the baby to hear. I apparently wasn't successful. 23 is kind of a lucky number for Karl and me. He came to America on November 23rd. We were married on January 23rd and we were told that we passed immigration on October 23rd. So the baby being born on that date would just be a wonderful addition to our happy 23ness. (And in wonky numerology would be good because we were 2 and now we would be 3. {23 get it?} Yes, I know that will hold true no matter when FJoC arrives.) Also Erin is the only one of Lora's kids that wasn't all "Don't have the baby on my birthday! You'll ruin my special day!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment