Wednesday, February 20, 2008

and waiting...

Two days past...
Actually I'm quite glad you didn't decide to show your face yesterday.(and so far today) Mommy has a nasty cold and last night in particular was very rough. I'm accepting the fact that you are most likely going to fall in line with all the other sister babies and come two weeks late. If you change your mind though...

Last night was fetal monitoring. The sound of baby heartbeats is very soothing. So even though I felt punky, getting to hear FJoC's for such a prolonged period of time was extremely comforting.

They were playing catch up at the clinic so there were lots of other patients and week old babies. The sound of teeny baby cries made me really want to hold my baby and soothe my baby. Soon, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment