Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Waiting

One day past...

I realise all of my Zen calm and patience about the baby was purely focused on just getting through Valentine's Day. I'm trying to recenter my thoughts around the fact that there really will be a baby sometime in the next 14 days.

To FJoC
If you are waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get everything done, well there is no such thing. There's always one dish in the sink or one pair of undies in the laundry. (Trust me, you'll make that whole situation ridiculous.)

Mommy and Daddy are not perfect we leave our shoes in the living room, our jackets on the kitchen chairs and don't always wash the dishes right after a meal. We love you though and we'd really like you to come out and see us. So if you're waiting until the apartment is perfect, remember this; eventually they will just come in and get you and Mommy and Daddy will still not have learned to put their socks in the hamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment