Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sometimes ambition leads to disaster...

Or potential disaster. Wub is not awake to tell me she hates this 'cause the neck is "too chokey"

I was going for a modified shawl collar/hoodie feel. Kind of failed. If by some miracle Wub doesn't hate it I will still probably rip out the collar and replace it with an actual hood because I'm not 100% pleased( or even 85% which is my benchmark for passable).

My double needle unthreaded it self on the last stitch and I'm too tired to see to rethread. 

If it takes me a further hour to fix it tomorrow can I count it for KCW twice?

By the way I've had this fabric in my stash for almost as long as I've been sewing. I kept trying to come up with something to do with it that would do the print justice. I do love the placement on the dress and hopefully with sleep and a try on by the six year old I will be able to look logically at a fix for it. 
Also by the way this is the same Old Swan pattern from earlier this week. 

___________________________________________________

Everything Looks Better in the Morning


 


 

And when Wubby is wearing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment