Friday, August 27, 2010

Many wonderful things...

Chloe - I want a sister.

Mommy - Do you know what a sister is Chloe?

Chloe - Yes. No. Yes. No...

Mommy - A sister is if Mommy and Daddy had another baby and it came to live with us forever.

pause

Chloe - I don't want a sister.

Tap Dancing Fool



After a rough day, I was feeling tired and a little discouraged. I was talking to Karl in the kitchen when Chloe walked up to us.

Chloe - Are you happy Mommy?

Me - Mommy's just a little upset right now.

Chloe - Are you happy Daddy?

Karl - Daddy's just a little upset too.

Chloe - Can I get up?

I pick her up and she wraps her arms around both of us and proceeds to kiss us on our cheeks. Back and forth, over and over smothering us both with hugs and kisses.

Chloe - Are you happy now?

Why yes, yes I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment