Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Happy Birthday to Wubby

It's been interesting to say the least. The past few weeks Chloe has been very anxious about turning three and being a big girl. I firmly believe she thought her birthday would come and she'd shoot up three feet and have to get a job.

For the most part reassuring her has been futile. It did help when she discovered she would be getting gifts. I was still worried about how she would react when she woke up this morning since she was still protesting that she "Didn't want to be three! I wanna be two years old!"

I think we were both relieved when she woke up this morning, looked down at herself and realised no great transformation had occurred over night. "Am I three now?" "Yes, baby, you are."


With her charm bracelet. This year's charm was Lola of Charlie and Lola fame. 
The back is engraved "Love, Charlie and Marv"






 Her extremely, very yummy birthday cake.
Happy birthday Chloe Marah. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment