Saturday, March 01, 2008


12 days past.
I told you they'd come in and get you if you decided to play hard to get.

In about eight hours we'll be heading to the hospital to start the induction process. Hopefully the medicine will jump start the process and Pitocin will not be necessary. However, I'm pretty resigned to the idea.

I have to admit I'm a little scared. I've been so sick the past couple weeks I'm afraid I won't have the will or strength to deal with what's coming. Thank God that the Tamiflu they gave Karl is making him feel so much better because the idea of trying to have this baby without him was causing me to feel slightly hysterical.

I hope I can be brave.
I hope I can be strong.

I love you little baby and I can't wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment